Friday, October 5, 2012

The list

Below are mine and Nathan's list of general conference songs.

For new comers (which I seem to get every year), click here.

If you would like to watch or learn more about General Conference, click here.

Rachel's list
  1. #1       The Morning Breaks
  2. #3       Now Let us Rejoice
  3. #5       High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6       Redeemer of Israel
  5. #19     We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
  6. #23     We Ever Pray For Thee
  7. #26     Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  8. #27     Praise to the Man
  9. #30     Come, Come, Ye Saints
  10. #41     Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise
  11. #58     Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  12. #59     Come, O Thou King of Kings
  13. #66     Rejoice, the Lord is King
  14. #67     Glory to God on High
  15. #83     Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  16. #85     How Firm a Foundation
  17. #98     I Need Thee Every Hour
  18. #136   I Know That My Redeemer Lives
  19. #141   Jesus, the Very Thought of Thee
  20. #142   Sweet Hour of Prayer
  21. #147   Sweet Is the Work
  22. #156   Sing We Now at Parting
  23. #223   Have I Done Any Good
  24. #239   Choose the Right
  25. #249   Called to Serve
  26. #264   Hark, All Ye Nations
  27. #270   I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go
  28. #301   I Am A Child of God
  29. #323   Rise Up, O Men of God
  30. He Sent His Son

Nathan's list
  1. #1       The Morning Breaks
  2. #3       Now Let us Rejoice
  3. #5       High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6       Redeemer of Israel
  5. #7       Israel, Israel, God is Calling
  6. #19     We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
  7. #26     Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  8. #27     Praise to the Man
  9. #30     Come, Come, Ye Saints
  10. #41     Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise
  11. #44     Beautiful Zion, Built Above
  12. #58     Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  13. #59     Come, O Thou King of Kings
  14. #66     Rejoice, the Lord is King
  15. #67     Glory to God on High
  16. #70     Sing Praise to Him
  17. #83     Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  18. #85     How Firm a Foundation
  19. #98     I Need Thee Every Hour
  20. #123   O, May My Soul Commune with Thee
  21. #124   Be Still My Soul
  22. #140   Did You Think to Pray
  23. #142   Sweet Hour of Prayer
  24. #147   Sweet is the Work
  25. #156   Sing We Now At Parting
  26. #165   Abide With Me; 'Tis Eventide
  27. #277   As I Search the Holy Scriptures
  28. #328   An Angel From on High
  29. He Sent His Son
  30. I Love to See the Temple
Happy Conference!

Come Listen to Living Prophet's picture courtesy of lds.org

No comments: