Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throw pillows

Several months ago I had a friend from church give me five throw pillows.  She didn't want them anymore so I decided to take them off her hands (thanks Rachel) and re-cover them.  I know I took a before photo of the pillows, but I think I accidentally deleted it because it is no longer on my phone.  Oh well.

I decided to put the recovered pillows in our family room to add some color.  I started recovering them at the beginning of the month and I just finished the last one a few days ago.  Check them out:


FYI, the pillows that are in just one solid color I purchased a few years ago from JC Penny.  I did not make do those ones.  Just the five pillows that have multiple fabrics. :)

4 comments:

Jared & Tristan said...

very cute! !
I'm recovering the cushions on our barstools and man I can tell it's going to take me a while!

Rachel Culmer said...

Roz said:

"Cute, honey!!! I'm very proud of you, not just for how cute they are, but for your new skills in sewing and your creativity, and your desire to do them in the first place! Wish we could see you all soon! Love you tons, Mom"

Tawnya said...

So cute! Way to go Rachel!!

Erin said...

So proud of you! Way to develop a new talent.