I love the picture! Wes and I just celebrated 6 years on August 30th. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
WOW, that went fast! Happy Anniversary!
What a beautiful dress!! You look so beautiful!!
i love looking at people wedding pics...they are so great!
Congrats! Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple. :)
Beautiful picture! Congrats on 5 years!!
I've never seen any of your wedding photos. You made a beautiful bride! I hope you have many happy years to come! Happy Anniversary!
I have to say, the smile on Nathan's face is my favorite. He must save it for wedding days, because I've not seen that one at church! Congrats!
Well I didn't know you guys 5 years ago but it is a great wedding picture. I'm glad we know you now!
Wow I can't believe it has already been 5 years either! Congrats- you guys are awesome. That is such a pretty pic of you outside the LA temple
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love the picture! Wes and I just celebrated 6 years on August 30th. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
WOW, that went fast! Happy Anniversary!
What a beautiful dress!! You look so beautiful!!
i love looking at people wedding pics...they are so great!
Congrats! Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple. :)
Beautiful picture! Congrats on 5 years!!
Happy Anniversary!
I've never seen any of your wedding photos. You made a beautiful bride! I hope you have many happy years to come! Happy Anniversary!
I have to say, the smile on Nathan's face is my favorite. He must save it for wedding days, because I've not seen that one at church! Congrats!
Well I didn't know you guys 5 years ago but it is a great wedding picture. I'm glad we know you now!
Wow I can't believe it has already been 5 years either! Congrats- you guys are awesome. That is such a pretty pic of you outside the LA temple
Post a Comment