Since I did a photo tribute last month to some of the best women I've known in my life, here is post for the best men I've known in my life.
**Again...in no particular order**
Nathan's father--this man is very loving and caring! He has welcomed me into his family as if I were his own daughter (and he gives the biggest hugs in the world)! His knowledge of the gospel is profound which always leads to interesting conversations.
My maternal grandfather (I like to call him Grand-daddy)--This man was one of the most honest, virtuous, and faithful men I have ever known. I think the best word that would describe Grand-daddy is integrity.
My paternal grandpa--This man started our little eternal family by sealing Nathan and I in the temple 5+ years ago. He has been such a big part of my life an is a wonderful example of giving ALL you have to serving in the church.

My father--He has always been a wonderful example to me in serving others. My father frequently shared his testimony of the Gospel with us and this helped form the seed bed in which my own testimony of the Gospel developed.
My sweet husband--how could I not put Nathan in this post. He is my best friend and a wonderful example to me of what a TRUE gentleman is like. I think the best word to describe Nathan would be chivalrous.
I am truly blessed to have all of the wonderful men in my life. Happy Father's Day to all.




2 comments:
Yes, we do have wonderful men in our lives! You penned a great tribute to them all, Rachel!
Sweet post. Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment