AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO EXCITED! I knew it! I just knew it! Congrats! I cant wait to see you and give you a big huge HUG!
:) Yeah! I guess Nathan's fervent prayers were answered despite the falling asleep part (as I see him sleeping in the picture right below this post...)
We are so happy that you and Nathan are expecting our #6 Grandchild this December! With Emily's baby in August, adding another son-in-law in September, and your little one come December, our family will certainly have grown! Our congrats to you and Nathan!
Oh yeah! We are so excited for you guys. This news is as good as the fact that we will be grandparents for the 1st time about Nov. 30thish! Are you going to find out if it is a girl or a boy?
29 comments:
WHOOOPPPEEEE!!!!! :)
Best news ever! So excited for you guys.
No way!
So happy for you!!!!!!!! Congrats! *happy tears*
CONGRATULATIONS! That is the best news ever (minus the sickness that accompanies it).
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'M SO EXCITED! I knew it! I just knew it!
Congrats! I cant wait to see you and give you a big huge HUG!
I'm so excited for you! And you have the best due date EVER! Thats my BIRTHDAY!! YAEAHHH
Congrats! I guess after this morning you decided you should let the cat out of the bag. I hope you feel better!
:) Yeah! I guess Nathan's fervent prayers were answered despite the falling asleep part (as I see him sleeping in the picture right below this post...)
YAY! Enjoy this spsecial time :)
Wahoo! Congratulations. Have fun being pregnant. It's mostly awesome - minus the barfing your guts out and getting fat part. :)
You two will make the best parents ever!! Congratulations! So very exciting. I hope the sick feelings go away soon for you Rachel.
We are so happy that you and Nathan are expecting our #6 Grandchild this December! With Emily's baby in August, adding another son-in-law in September, and your little one come December, our family will certainly have grown! Our congrats to you and Nathan!
Congratulation!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!! I hope you start feeling better soon! December babies are great :)
wooooo hoooo! whoopie! That is fabulous news!
I just want to squel and give you the biggest hug ever! I am so Happy for the two of you! What a great blessing. I love you!
Congrats! I hope you feel better soon! You and Nathan are going to make great parents.
Yeah!! Congrats! I am so excited for you. Thanks for the wipes too! I hear those are the best kind!
I cant get over this. I am so excited I'm here leaving another comment! congrats!!!
Congratulations! How exciting for you both (and the grandparents!)
WHAT?!?!?!?!? Congratulations! I am so excited for you two! You are going to make great parents!
WHAT?!?!?!?!? Congratulations! I am so excited for you two! You are going to make great parents!
Yaaaaaay!!!!!
Congratulations on your exciting news! All the weariness will be worth it when you get to snuggle that little bundle of joy in December! Yeah!
Oh yeah! We are so excited for you guys. This news is as good as the fact that we will be grandparents for the 1st time about Nov. 30thish! Are you going to find out if it is a girl or a boy?
This is absolutely the best news of the day, week, month, Year, (except for my own future grandchild, of course). I'm soooooo happy for both of you.
Have I told you CONGRATULATIONS yet? Not sure I've mentioned how excited I am!!!!!!! :)
I am soooo excited for you both! Congrats! Can't wait to know what it is! You will be a wonderful Mother!!
As you can see, I am beind in reading blogs. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you all.
Post a Comment