Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet hour(s) of prayer

A few weekends ago, I came out one morning to find this:


Nathan had fallen asleep that night on his knees saying his prayers and never made it to bed. What makes this picture even more adorable is Kronk, who is snuggled down by Nathan's feet. I'm just glad I was able to get a couple shots before Nathan or Kronk moved.

7 comments:

Jared & Tristan said...

He must have been REALLY tired to stay like that all night!

Jed said...

That is Awesome! Made me smile.

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

this is CLASSIC. I love it.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Thanks - I needed a good laugh. :)

Kellie and Brian said...

Ha ha! We'll insert the story of Nathan praying all night right after the story of Enos in the scriptures. Love it!

Sarah said...

What a great picture. I love your faithful cat!

Tawnya said...

Wow, that is awesome!! Can't believe he slept like that all night!