
Alright...I did much better this time around!
Rachel: 43%-----13 of the 30 songs that I had guessed were sung during conference.
Nathan: 33%-----10 of the 30 songs that Nathan had guessed were sung.
I had a hunch yesterday while I was making my list that the choir would sing Lead, Kindly Light. My gut was telling me that I needed to put that song on my list and swap it out with another one (like Come, Come Ye Saints). So when President Uchtdorf announced that the choir would be singing that this afternoon I really regretted not following my gut. Oh well.
2 comments:
Nice job. :) I thought about you as we listened to the music.
"We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet" is a good guess - they seem to sing that one a lot. Fitting.
good job Rachel! I always think of you too when listening to the music at conference!
Post a Comment