
So I just went and registered at Target this evening. That was one of the most stressful and overwhelming things I have ever done!
I stood there in the aisles just staring at all the different types of bottles, nursing pads, the types of diapers, etc. not knowing what to register for. I think the other shoppers that were walking up and down the aisles could just see my raised eyebrows and concerned look on my face.
Oh my goodness! How on earth am I supposed to know what my child, or myself will need? Do I register for disposable nursing pads or reusable ones? Which brand of diapers do I register for? How many diapers should I register for and what size? Which type of bottle will my child like? And what on earth is the butt paste for, and when will I know to use it?
I think it would have been easier to disarm a nuclear missile.
Stressed face courtesy of Microsoft Publisher
6 comments:
Oh yeah, I know the feeling! Don't worry it will all come together and don't worry about the diaper size, you will use all of them!
Don't worry, it will all come naturally once she is here!
Oh I remember that. Just register for everything! Better to have too much than not enough? :)
LOL! I competely understand your frustration. Your mother and sister will be an invaluable source of information. Hang in there and it will come together.
My advice is to go back with a mom (I'd go with you) or just wait and see what you get and find out what you like and don't like through that.
That was totally me four years ago.
Post a Comment