Sunday, October 17, 2010

Courting in marriage

In the middle of this last week Nathan had to go to a conference in Grand Forks, North Dakota for 4 days (I know...great place to have a conference). When I came home from work Wednesday night I found this on the counter for me.

**Explanation about the Halloween Oreo cookies---that has been my recent food item that I've craved (dipped in milk of course).**

Thanks honey...you're the best! And I am sure glad that you are back.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ohh, you're my type of girl. I like to dip mine in peanut butter and then eat with milk. Ahhh. And the halloween flavored ones seem to have more and creamier filling to me...

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

You guys are so fab as a couple. What a great husband you have.

Tawnya said...

That is so sweet! And good choice on the Oreo's!!!

Sara said...

What a guy! You two are so well matched and have a great relationship!

Sara said...

What a guy! You two are so well matched and have a great relationship!

Jill Walker said...

What a cute gift to leave. That was so thoughtful.

I am a little behind. Glad you posted pictures from the wedding. Mary is so gorgeous and they look so happy. How neat that Grandpa could seal another one of his grandchildren.

You look great! I can't get over how much Emily looks like your mom. In one of the pictures I thought Emily was your mom at first. :)

Hugs to you both.

Amy said...

I crave Halloween Oreo's and I'm not pregnant! Nathan is a sweetheart to think of little things like that which make a BIG difference.