Friday, October 1, 2010

General Conference

This weekend is the conclusion of the 180th General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been looking forward to this for several months now. It is such a blessing to be able to hear from living Prophets and Apostles, and I love hearing the talks and messages that are given. I also enjoy listening to the beautiful music provided by the choirs.

Speaking of music, you may recall that I like to guess which songs will be sung during conference weekend. I have so much fun doing this that Nathan caught the bug and has decided to participate. The last 2 conferences I did not do very well so we will see how well I do this time around. Below are our lists of songs.

If you would like to join in the fun, here are my rules.

*Pick 30 songs (hymns or other musical arrangements).
*If those songs are sung during any session of conference (I include Music and the Spoken Word for this) then you get to mark them off your list.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I Love this list. I try to remember it when I'm listening to the songs sung and I always think of you.