Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween dress up

For my work, our office did our annual Halloween dress up and this year the girls wanted to do a Prom theme. At first I was not too keen on the idea for a few reasons:

#1 -- I did not want to wear a formal dress for 8+ hours. That is just brutal.
#2 -- How in the world would a pregnant woman (who is 34 weeks) fit into a formal dress?
#3 -- My tummy sticks out enough now that it attracts all kinds of things (plaster, alginate, other dental supplies, etc.) and I did not want to ruin a nice dress.

However, I'm happy to say that it actually turned out to be pretty fun. I definitely got the most comfortable outfit for the day that's for sure.

Check out the Prom crew.


Side note: After I was done with work I left my mustache on so that Nathan could see it. Just as I left the office though I noticed that I had a flat tire! UGH! So I did what any other girl would do: I called AAA, grabbed my make up remover, and took off my mustache so that I wouldn't look like an idiot.

9 comments:

Jared & Tristan said...

I LOVE the pictures! :) You look like you had a great time dressing up. Looks like a fun office.

Angela and Enrique said...

so sweet!

Erin said...

Hilarious picture!

Tawnya said...

You are so awesome!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I love love love that first pic. You look FAB!

Amy said...

What a great costume! Too bad about the flat tire. Looks like you had a great day!

Bonnie said...

Love the costume!!

Kellie and Brian said...

Thank you my secret Halloween loving buddy. You've made my week! Will you please have a Halloween themed baby shower so we can dress up? My McDonald's fry cook hair net needs to be used more than once. When is your baby shower by the way? Bad Karma to you if you forgot to invite me!

Anonymous said...

Great Costume!!