Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Election Day

My doctor wanted me to have an ultrasound this week because my tummy is "measuring small." So today we went in and had another ultrasound and confirmed a few things:

#1-- We are indeed having a girl so there will be no surprises at birth.
#2--The baby is measuring normal (sigh of relief). Here are a few shots of baby girl Culmer. She did not cooperate very well for pictures (sorry Mom).



And after work Nathan and I went to fulfill our civic duty:

We went to the polls and voted. Are we just stand up citizens or what?


Vote clip art courtesy of Microsoft Publisher

5 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

Congrats on the little girl! I'm glad all is well!

Bonnie said...

Not too much longer and you will be holding your precious little baby girl in your arms! I am so excited for you!

Jill Walker said...

Congrats Rachel! I can't wait to see a picture of her in real life.

Rachel said...

I love ultrasounds! dont you? lookin' beautiful already!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I just realized I hadn't checked your blog in a long time so I was hoping to see baby pict. on here. I guess that is still a few weeks away. Good luck with everything and I look forward to seeing some pict. soon!
And your post about registering was really funny! You will be a pro before you know it and you will realize what you really need and what is just stuff you can do without. But don't do without the Butt Paste - it is seriously good stuff!