In anticipation of our little girls arrival we put up the crib yesterday. I would just like assure everyone that the entire operation was supervised by Kronk, who helped and contributed at times. We are pleased to report that there were no accidents last night and that no one was injured during the operation.
Sometimes I think we should have named him George...as he really is such a curious George.
8 comments:
looks great! Oh the anticipation! So close to her arrival!
Looks like Kronks has everything under control. I'm getting excited for your new arrival and can't wait to see what she looks like!
How many days? You are so close and I am so excited for you!
I like your crib! I am excited for your baby girl to come!
I say my Dad's dog is "nosey". We wondered if that is where the term "nosey" comes from. I like the crib. How exciting to prepare for the arrival of your little one.
Cute! What a good supervisor!
That is so fun! What a little helper!
In answer to your question on my blog . . . Rachel . . . now come on. Do I ever cry during lessons I give?? Seriously. :) YES!! Of course I did! I am pathetic. :)
Post a Comment