This post is more intended for my mom...but I welcome anyone who wants to read it.
On November 20, 2010 some friends here in Iowa threw a baby shower for me. My mom wanted LOTS of pictures taken (thanks Channa). So mom...here are a few pictures of the event:
Heading off to the shower.
Some pictures of the decorations.
The dessert table. I love the centerpiece. If you look at it closely you'll see the flowers/bows are hair clips. It was a genius idea (and it was suggested by a husband of one of my friends that was helping throw the shower. Thanks Jed)!
The food. All throughout the pregnancy I have been craving potato related things. So the girls had a baked potato bar and it was YUMMY!
Here is a picture of some of the friends that came to the shower. The reason why they are so focused on a sheet of paper is because they are playing a game.
And here is a picture of the gifts that I have received.
My heart was truly touched by the amount of time and effort that went into planning the shower and the gifts. I feel so blessed. Thank you to everyone who helped make this a memorable experience for me.
5 comments:
You are going to have one cute, stylin little girl!
It was such a fun shower and so fun to spoil you!!!
Thanks for the Post about the shower, Rachel! I loved the pictures, and you really received some nice gifts. My heart is also touched that the sisters back in Iowa think so much of you! My favorite gift is the bag of M&M's...yummmm! Can't wait for Baby Girl Culmer to come!
I am SO bummed I missed it! DANG! But I am glad my late gifts made it in the shot. You got a TON of clothes man! That is awesome!
Looks like you received some nice stuff for your little girl! I love baby showers!
Post a Comment