Gobble Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving!
For our Thanksgiving we went to the Iowa River Power Restaurant again, but this year we went with some friends.
We had LOTS of tasty food and we had a great view too.
We had the owner of the restaurant stop by our table to take a picture. Last year, she was dressed in a turkey costume that was, in our opinion, very fun and festive (see picture below). This year however she didn't wear the turkey outfit because apparently some of the customers did not like it--Scrooges. Nathan and I were very impressed that she remembered us from last year. She said that we were the one of two couples that loved her outfit last year.
After dinner Nathan and I went to go see the new Disney movie Tangled. It was a fun lighthearted movie and we enjoyed some good wholesome entertainment. After the movie we drove around the mall to see all the crazy people camped out in freezing weather. As we drove past Target, we saw this huge line of carts lined up outside the door and we just had to take the picture.
I shall finish the post with something my Grandma says every year: "Thanksgiving is gone and it didn't take long."
3 comments:
You are looking so cute. I can't believe that the baby will be here in the next couple of weeks! We are happy to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving! Hope to hear from you soon.
I LOVE Iowa River Power Restaurant their crab puffs are one of the most delicious things I have EVER eaten!
You look fantastic! Pretty soon that little girl of yours will be here!!
you look so cute with your baby belly!
Post a Comment