There are times when women are completely clueless about things, and then there are times when men are completely clueless.
For example...
Nathan has a lot tools in his tool box and I only know of maybe two--a wrench and a screw driver. I have no clue what everything else does which means I would be in a heap of trouble if I had to fix something around the house or on the car. But when it comes to taking care of Hannah I have it down.
This morning I was dressing Hannah for the day and I was putting on a fresh diaper. Nathan came walking in and I decided to test him. I asked "Nathan, do you know what size of diaper does Hannah wears?"
He paused for about a second and replied "9 months?"
That brought me a big smile on my face. Men...they make me laugh. :)
2 comments:
That is so awesome! he he he...
Your daughter is just darling!!!
Post a Comment