Today, I accomplished another one of my goals for this year -- read all the Ensigns cover to cover.
This is my third year doing this and I love it so much that I think I will always continue this goal. I'm so glad my friend Cylynn encouraged me to do this. I have become a better person from reading these church magazines. They are a such a quick and easy read I usually end up finishing that month's issue in about 10 days.
Now that I am involved with serving the youth in my church calling, I have taken on reading the New Era magazine each month as well (the New Era is the church's magazine specifically for the youth). So now I need to add a new goal to my list for next year: read the New Era magazines cover to cover.
Ensign magazine covers courtesy of lds.org
1 comment:
That is a great goal. I need to work on that one.
Post a Comment