Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference wrap up

Hymn results:

Rachel: 23% -- HORRIBLE!
Nathan: 36% -- Better than Rachel's!

Neither one of us did well. Nevertheless, we LOVED conference. The talks were wonderful and the choirs sang beautifully. It was a fantastic weekend and we hate to see it go. I'm already looking forward to the next conference in October.

And what would a blog post be without pictures?

Here is a picture of Hannah and Nathan between sessions of conference on Saturday. Since the weather was so nice outside we decided to take a walk.

And here is Hannah watching President Monson give his closing remarks.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Tell Nathan I am still so disappointed in him for NOT wearing a tie to our meeting. Tisk Tisk...
Just kidding!

Channa said...

Better luck next conference! :) I actually looked at your list before Conference started on Saturday.

*In all fairness, I thought they chose some beautiful, but unusual hymns this time. :)