Easter Sunday this year was quite unique. Nathan spent Easter in Iowa with some friends, and Hannah and I spent the Easter holiday with my family in California.
Here is Hannah in her first Easter dress that she wore to church (I forgot to pack her shoes and hair bows).
After church my parents, Hannah and I drove down to Encinitas and met up with my sister Katherine and her boyfriend Wes. Check out their Harley Davidson bikes (I still can't believe that my sister drives a motorcycle).
We found an area overlooking the beach and had a wonderful picnic lunch. In all the years I lived in California I would have never imagined spending an Easter Sunday with a picnic overlooking the beach. But we all enjoyed it and I would do it again in a heart beat.
We were entertained by a few surfers who caught some waves.
Here are a few more shots of the day.
As much as we missed Nathan, it was nice to spend some time with my family.
1 comment:
What a fun Easter! Katherine just takes after your dad with the motorcycles. My mom told me he used to want to travel cross country on a motorcycle with your mom when they were first married!
Post a Comment