Friday, April 1, 2011

Hymns


Below is our list of Hymns for General Conference (if you are a little confused and need to be filled in click here).

Rachel’s List

  1. #1 The Morning Breaks
  2. #3 Now Let Us Rejoice
  3. #5 High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6 Redeemer of Israel
  5. #19 We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
  6. #26 Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  7. #27 Praise to the Man
  8. #58 Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  9. #66 Rejoice, the Lord is King
  10. #67 Glory to God on High
  11. #81 Press Forward Saints
  12. #83 Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  13. #85 How Firm a Foundation
  14. #98 I Need Thee Every Hour
  15. #123 Oh May My Soul Commune with Thee
  16. #124 Be Still My Soul
  17. #134 I Believe in Christ
  18. #135 My Redeemer Lives
  19. #142 Sweet Hour of Prayer
  20. #156 Sing We Now at Parting
  21. #228 You Can Make the Pathway Bright
  22. #237 Do What is Right
  23. #256 As Zion's Youth in Latter Days
  24. #259 Hope of Israel
  25. #270 I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go
  26. #319 Ye Elders of Israel
  27. #323 Rise Up, O Men of God
  28. Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
  29. Consider the Lilies
  30. My Shepherd Will Supply My Need

Nathan’s List

  1. #1 The Morning Breaks
  2. #3 Now Let Us Rejoice
  3. #5 High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6 Redeemer of Israel
  5. #19 We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
  6. #26 Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  7. #27 Praise to the Man
  8. #41 Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise
  9. #58 Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  10. #59 Come, O Thou King of Kings
  11. #66 Rejoice, the Lord is Kings
  12. #81 Press Forward Saints
  13. #83 Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  14. #85 How Firm a Foundation
  15. #92 For the Beauty of the Earth
  16. #98 I Need Thee Every Hour
  17. #116 Come Follow Me
  18. #134 I Believe in Christ
  19. #136 I Know That My Redeemer Lives
  20. #156 Sing We Now at Parting
  21. #223 Have I Done Any Good
  22. #227 There is Sunshine in My Soul Today
  23. #237 Do What is Right
  24. #243 Let Us All Press On
  25. #256 As Zion's Youth in Latter Days
  26. #277 As I Search the Holy Scriptures
  27. #323 Rise Up, O Men of God
  28. #328 An Angel From on High
  29. Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
  30. My Shepherd Will Supply My Need

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some pretty good lists. I'm excited to see who wins!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I heard "How Firm A Foundation" today and thought of you guys. :)

Unknown said...

Ok, you guys are nuts. I love it.

Tawnya said...

So, one of my best friends moms is in the choir and she sent me an email telling me what was going to be sung. I thought about posting my guesses and let you think that I was just a genius...