Bill Engvall is a comedian who is best known for telling jokes about stupid people. He believes that they should wear signs that say "I'm stupid." Here is an example of a here's your sign joke:
Bill: "Before my wife and I moved from Texas to California our house was full of boxes and there was a U-haul truck in our driveway. My friend comes over and asks me a question.
Friend: "Hey you moving?"
Bill: "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week just to see how many boxes it would take. Here's your sign."
Well I had a here's your sign moment happen to me when I was going through the In-n-out drive thru. I drove up to the menu/monitor thing and placed my order (hamburger, french fries, and a water). The worker repeats my order correctly, gives me the total cost of the meal, and tells me to pull up to the first window.
I drive up to the first window and the worker takes my credit card to swipe. Keep in mind...I am in the DRIVE THRU. As she swipes the card she asks "will this be for here or to go?"
Here's your sign.


2 comments:
That is too funny!
:)
Post a Comment