Friday, May 6, 2011

Wedding bells

My cousin Heather got married today in the Los Angeles Temple. Thanks to my brother-in-law Ryan I was able to leave Hannah at home and attend the sealing. As many of you may know we cannot take pictures inside the temple, but here are a few shots I took outside the temple and at the reception.

My sister Mary and her husband Patrick. They are no longer the newlyweds of the Sorenson family.

My cousin Daniel, Aunt Jill, and cousin Andrew.

The "real" cousins (there are 10 missing--including the bride).

Nile and Charlene Sorenson and posterity.

My parents.

The newlyweds coming out of the "starting gates."

The bride and her siblings. Great smiles guys. You must have had a great orthodontist. :)

Me and the bride at the reception.

Me and Hannah with my parents.

1 comment:

Being Breta said...

Fun pictures, Rachel! I enjoyed the day with you, Emily, Mary & Patrick & Dad! In 'n Out afterwards was the best!