Wow! I am impressed. For a first time solid food eater she is doing great!
Wow has it been that long since you had her. Time goes so fast (at least for kids it seems).
I agree with Erin! I can't believe it has been long enough for her to start eating solid foods. She is so adorable!!
Thanks for the post just for Grandma! I loved it! She did great!
She is just adorable. She was enjoying the solid food! A baby is always exploring new things. What an amazing world for them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! I am impressed. For a first time solid food eater she is doing great!
Wow has it been that long since you had her. Time goes so fast (at least for kids it seems).
I agree with Erin! I can't believe it has been long enough for her to start eating solid foods. She is so adorable!!
Thanks for the post just for Grandma! I loved it! She did great!
She is just adorable. She was enjoying the solid food! A baby is always exploring new things. What an amazing world for them.
Post a Comment