You read the post title right -- you can put a car seat in an umbrella stroller. My sister Emily showed me this and it is AWESOME! It is so nice and perfect to travel with--especially in airports. The larger strollers are just so big and cumbersome, not to mention expensive. An umbrella stroller is cheaper and exceptionally smaller and you still have space left in your trunk. I have had several people stop and ask me how this is done so I just decided to blog about it.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B (Kronk is not needed)
Final result
Still perplexed? Here's a video.
3 comments:
Do you have any suggestions for a mother with twins? Can you put two car seats on one umbrella stroller? Ha ha. However, that is awesome to know and if we ever have more children I will give this a try.
That's awesome! 3 kids later and I have never even heard of that! It was so fun to see you in Cali.
I am so glad you posted this! Genius really. We are headed out of town so I am going to try it out. Thank You!!
Post a Comment