Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

My first "real" Mothers Day!

Ironically I spent it without Nathan as I was in California and he was in Iowa. :( Nathan did very well for my first Mother's Day and gave me two wonderful gifts.

Gift #1: He had this bouquet of flowers sent to me. I love getting flowers from Nathan! He has consistently given me flowers since we have been dating. When Nathan and I got engaged I had several married friends tell me that the flowers would eventually stop coming. I'm happy to report that 7 years later they are still coming strong!

Gift #2: He gave me the opportunity to spend my very first Mother's Day with my Mom. That was a great gift and I know many women who would love to spend that day with their mothers. Here are a few shots that my mom, Hannah, and I took after church.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so jealous and yet glad you were able to spend Mother's Day with your mom! I Love the pictures.

Tawnya said...

Well I am glad you had a great mothers day!