Monday, May 23, 2011

Family time

With each family gathering there are usually times where it is nice to not have anything planned and just spend good quality time together. During those moments it was fun to watch Grandpa play with Andrew and Elizabeth. He mainly tickled them and the kids loved it.
Hannah and her cousin Jackson (who is 9 months) enjoyed playing with each other. They were always checking each other out and it would keep them entertained for several minutes.

Other things that Hannah and I did during those down times was helping Grandma in the kitchen with food preparations. Hannah has always enjoyed watching cooks work their magic in the kitchen.


But one of the most entertaining things during my visit was this:

One morning my Mom and I had the TV on and we were watching Say Yes to the Dress (LOVE that show). I put Hannah in her bumbo and attached her tray with a few toys for her to play with. Now that I had my arms free I could go into the kitchen and make myself a late breakfast. While I was making breakfast I glanced in Hannah's direction and I noticed that her eyes were fixated on the TV. I guess I have a child who already loves to watch TV.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE Say Yes to the Dress!