Nathan here.
Rachel and I are really excited about the final Harry Potter movie and we've talked from time to time about which versions of the characters we like best. This got me thinking about what others might think, so I created a survey to get others' opinions. The survey here doesn't include all the characters, only the ones I (subjectively) thought would provide a reasonable means of comparison. Also, for the movie version of Dumbledore, please consider the Michael Gambon version (movies 3 - end) as opposed to the Richard Harris version (movies 1 & 2). If you wish to comment further on any of these, please do so. Remember to click submit when you're done)!
1 comment:
hmmm. I don't know if I can take this survey. I think that the actors did such a great job with the roles in general that the book versions and the movie versions are almost one and the same to me.
Post a Comment