Our last day was spent with me packing and getting ready for our 2 day road trip back home. While I was packing Nathan and his mom went through some of his childhood boxes. Check out this poster and cute little Nathan.
The one thing that I wanted to record about this day was that Hannah's first TEETH (not tooth...TEETH) had started erupting through her gum tissue. Unfortunately we didn't know exactly what was going on with her until about 9:00 that night which means was spent trying to keep an excessively needy baby happy. Despite her crankiness she was still adorable.
2 comments:
Thank you for the memories. I hope Hannah's teething will soon be over and she will be feeling better. What a beautiful family!! Sure do love all of you.
Thanks again
AWESOME! Some good memories there. We will be arriving in UT on Thursday. Sad we will miss you. Have a safe, pleasant and friendly trip home.
Carter & Stacie
Post a Comment