Nathan and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie last week with a couple of friends. Did I like the movie? Well I have mixed emotions about it. It was entertaining and had some funny moments, but they left out SO MUCH. I was curious to see what others felt about the movie. So if you get a chance...please comment.Picture courtesy of: http://www.cectheatres.com/assets/harry_potter_and_the_half_blood_prince_potter-_poster2.jpg
5 comments:
Still haven't seen it yet, but hope to soon. Movies never seem to be able to capture the details like the books can.
I loved the movies because I have not read the books for a while. I don't remember the books enough to remember what the movie skipped out on. The books are always better in my opinion.
Yeah, they left lots of stuff out but I was impressed that they were able to pull it off without the movie feeling too dark. They put just the right amount of humor into it that it was very entertaining even without the missed parts. I'll have to see it again though. I went to the midnight showing and my old body didn't like that the next day. :) I might have missed some 'key' parts just from exhaustion.
I agree! They left so much out! Especially the battle at the end! It was good, but if you have read the book it can't compare!
I had not read the book before I saw the movie. So, I loved the movie. I read the book in one week after I saw the movie and then read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" the next week after that. I can't wait to see what they do with those two movies!
Post a Comment