I was thinking the other day that there are only two members of our families that have seen our condo: a cousin and my brother's family. So I decided to post some pictures for everyone (mainly our Mom's) to see.
This is the twelve-plex we live in. Our condo is on the bottom right corner with the two bird feeders.
The entry way.
The kitchen.
The family room.
We call our spare room "the office."
This is our bedroom. It gets FREEZING in the winter because two of the four walls are outside walls. Plus, our room doesn't get much sun because it faces North...which is great in the summer.
4 comments:
What a great place! It looks really nice.
How fun that Eric and family got to come and visit. I bet you loved it!
I love your condo! Thanks for sharing!
I love your kitchen counter top space!! That was one thing I really wanted but couldn't find when I bought a condo. Looks like a nice place.
Very nice home! Thanks for sharing. We are really enjoying our condo.
Post a Comment