Rachel here...back and blogging. Thank you Nathan for taking the time and blogging about sweet little Hannah.
At the beginning of the year I had set 2 personal goals:

Goal #1--Read the entire Old Testament cover to cover.
I have studied the Old Testament before, but I have never actually read the entire book. Back in 2006 I had read about two-thirds of the Old Testament, but I never finished and I have always regretted it. This year though I was determined!
I have studied the Old Testament before, but I have never actually read the entire book. Back in 2006 I had read about two-thirds of the Old Testament, but I never finished and I have always regretted it. This year though I was determined!
My dear friend Cylynn was the inspiration for me on this goal. I have always had a copy of the Ensign in my home and have thumbed through them occasionally, but I have never read each month's issue thoroughly.
I would like to officially announce I have finished my goals! I finished reading the Old Testament on November 3rd, and I just finished reading the December 2010 Ensign this morning!
I must say that completing these goals has made me grow in ways that I could have never imagined. I have noticed more peace and happiness in my life, my home, and those that I have interacted with. Now I just need to come up with my goals for 2011. One of them will probably be to read the New Testament cover to cover, as I have never done that before.
5 comments:
COngrats!
Now, where's more pics of the baby?!
Wow, I can't hardly get through Mosiah right now. You are a good example. And that is awesome you accomplished 2 goals. I find I have the same 10 goals over and over and over again. Congrats to achieving them.
Wow Rachel. That is really impressive! Way to go!
Wow, I totally admire you!
I am so glad that you enjoyed reading the Ensign cover to cover each month. I love reading it and I am always amazed when I finish in the middle of the month. Now maybe I will have attempt reading the entire Old Testament just like you!
Post a Comment