Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last Day in California

The first part of our day was spent getting me a replacement i-phone for me because my old one got submerged under water.  Ugh!  It was awful.  But at least we got to go to the mall and look around so it wasn't a total loss.  When we got back Hannah took a nap, Nathan and I packed our suitcases, got a few things ready for our trip back home, and then spent the rest of the day with family (David and Jennifer--I am so sorry I don't have any photos from the time we spent together on our last day.  I honestly thought I took some when Hannah was playing on the couch while we watched Josh's movie of his school play).

One thing that Hannah LOVED to do was be chased/tickled by my dad.  I hope Grandpa had as much fun with Hannah as she did with him.  Just look at her excited, yet skeptical faces she makes as he is chasing her.

No comments: