Friday, May 11, 2012

The update

We have been back from our trip for 5 days and it has been a busy week.  I was finally able to sit down at my computer for about 4 hours tonight and catch up on our finances, pictures, emails, etc.

As it is getting late I don't have much time and brain energy to blog about our trip, so I thought I would post our latest news.

We have accepted an offer from Penn State and will be moving sometime this summer (our starting date is still up in the air).  Penn State is in Pennsylvania (obviously) and it is right smack in the middle of the state.

I know what some of you may be thinking and yes I am planning visiting the Hershey Chocolate Factory in Pennsylvania as it would be about 2 hours away from where will live. I imagine that we will also visit Gettysburg, and Philadelphia as well as those places have a lot to do with America History, which we love.

That is the current and exciting news in our family.

Penn State picture courtesy of Google images

4 comments:

HSBahr said...

Congrats on the job! That is awesome! Sounds like you will have a lot of fun places to go visit too.

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Yay!! So exciting for you guys. Tell Nathan Congrats. Oh and the Hershey Factory is Great- Chocolate everywhere. It can't get any better than that.

Tawnya said...

Congratulations!! That is too exciting, though sad for Iowa City to lose you! :(

Rachel said...

I hear it's a beautiful place! Good luck! We'll miss you guys!