Hannah and I could not attend the conference and watch Nathan present. The last thing the officials want is a toddler running around during a presentation pushing all of the buttons on electronic devices. So while Nathan was at his conference, Hannah and I walked around downtown San Diego for about an hour and enjoyed the sites.
We went to the harbor and saw a few aircraft carriers (from a distance), we gave a few dollars to a homeless person whose shoes were in bad repair, and then we headed back up to the hotel so that she and I could take a nap (which we both desperately needed).
When the conference was over, my mom came and picked us up in San Diego and then we met my sister Katherine for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. The restaurant is right across the street from the San Diego Temple so we couldn't help but take some pictures. I also took some pictures on my i-phone of us eating lunch together, but I unfortunately lost all of those photos when my i-phone got submerged in water during our trip (it's a long story). This picture however, we took on our camera. I love this temple. It is so pretty. I love San Diego and I hope that one day we could live there.
1 comment:
So glad I insisted on taking the unplanned photo of you guys with the San Diego temple in the background! Great photo...nice CPK lunch, to boot!
Post a Comment